Friday, December 14, 2012

Somewhere at Sail (2012)

In a town full of doves,
Celebrated no weddings with no love
Around every corner another broken man,
A broken clan,
The teeth of knives was our familiar enemy

She said don't wait,
don't wait,
There's plenty of fish and you're bait
They'll keep thinking you're great but you're not real
You were never real,
A fake to be a meal

So come along,
All hands on deck,
We're all a wreck,
A nervous soul in need of check
Stay different and crazy
Our memories will remain hazy,
We will stay hazy

They clean the corpse of the clouds bearing,
Dead men and women cannot help staring,
Feeling like this life is not daring,
Hop in the rain,
Get on the train
Memories will only bring us pain

I'm somewhere at sail,
And you'd never fail
To be my reminder of who I
Wonder I will be someday,
Don't leave - just stay we will work this out
We will work this out
Don't stay to pout,
I need the woman inside you,
To find way to find you,
Because the both of me need the both of you too

No comments: