Friday, May 25, 2012

The Trauma of Impact

While you call me, I'm over and out
The constant buzz continues,
And the lines blur -
While there is no sun to rise or fall,
My shot has been blanketed in text,
Scaling these impossible fences I have no clue
What I'm holding on to

In our town, superheroes are dawned of darkness
And their counterparts are so close I can hear them breathing

I need you to break my door down so these walls can feel paralyzed
And I will watch you count back to five every time,
With nothing to pull this rope awaits slowly
But I can't can't count on gravity as somehow it kept you away,

So holding your head was the only symptom of loneliness I'd never forget,
And if I jumped for what I believed in, I'd fall onto a complete strangers plane of glass
And they'd see me fall apart for the last time
So keep running away,
With my heart out
A bearing is all I need as my conscience slips my grasp

No comments: