Friday, February 3, 2012

Legacy in Touch

This poem is for those who still want to see me do this. I love you all.

You believe I can somehow keep doing this,
Strength through endurance,
Patience without lust

Falling so fast you twist me down so well
I'd behave but I can stay alive from this grave,
Can you see it was the world to her I gave?

Well the city you see so much of is the place I'd like to stay,
So let me be involved in your train wreck so love can kill me this time,
I will watch over you every day

So why can't I drive this car into the fires that burned you down?
I can't hear your voice now I'm growing deaf,
My ears are burning from your pained words,

Worlds keep clashing away
Just memories hold me like waves,
And I'm hoping you'll stay

2 comments:

rockstarwise1311 said...

Its well written, just a lil too depressing for my taste.

Unknown said...

It was hard to write I'm not going to lie. The situation has become where I want to determine whether or not I can keep writing.