Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Never Give Up

Father, I need you to see,
the weakest sides of me,
I need your light to help guide me through this fog,
as I am blinded by the darkness,
I need a way around

Due not to who I am, but who I am not,
these things are in danger by the disgrace we have mourned,

If You take me back to the place where I knew my life
would You allow me to see You once again?

Between them I lay and there You stand,
scrawling down words that I could never bear to hand,

Due to your weakness, the clock is running low,
with the children you gave us, the crops of their lives are others seeds to sew,
I couldn't be found lost in Your words,
I spent too much time trying to be lost in her worlds
and if You see me now,

I would never give up for anyone else's crown
I vow to never let this die,
as it eats away
my life is slipping to grey,

and I'm ever grateful for this life You gave

No comments: