Wednesday, February 8, 2012

When Dying Leads Us To New Heights

avoid all interest,
a life void of any care, these people will die
we continue to see the scars they lay upon us
seven inch blades they will take our lives;

how much does it take for us to keep breathing, oh shallow breather?
what does it take of us to keep bleeding?
I can not become the blood of you without these counters
seven inch needles they will give our lives;

ambitions missing the point
hallow hearts, hollow heart,
oh how hollowing

avoid all intent,
a death void of any care, these people will live
we continue to see the scarves they lay upon us
seven inch holes left from our lives taken;

how much does it take for us to breathe again, oh hollow breather?
how much blood does it take for us to start seeing?
I need all of the blood in your counters to keep trying
seven inch hearts won't stop beating

painlessly you made your mark,
shallow heart, with the depths of an ocean
I will keep swimming with my back to the sky
I may reach the end of the world dead, but at least I can say I did try

No comments: