Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Make It Home

You just left
But it seems like its been so long,
So let me know when you get home this time,
And let me know you'll be alright
Because every time I see you break
I'm wondering will you make it home tonight,
Because every time I hear your voice,
I pray "this can't be the last time"
Because I'm in love,
I'm in love

You're not picking up,
But I keep calling,
My heart keeps breaking,
Because I know you're falling
You said,

Let me know when you get home,
Tonight,
And promise me you'll be alright,
Because if it's the last time I hear your voice,
I need you to know
I love you, I love you, I love...

I swear when I get home tonight
I'll fall to the ground and pray you're alright,
Because when I hear your voice I know
Everything is perfectly fine

No comments: