Saturday, February 25, 2012

Love

Undeniable,
These senses sweep across me
My feet so far off the ground in floating into an abyss,
Where the ceiling is painted in water,
I can feel how warm you can be

Indescribable,
These words fall from my mouth as my eyes can hardly believe what they have become
From the days of pain,
Where every blessing was an extra gain,
There is no ceiling in sight

Understated,
You were never less than a thought away,
The city lights, the city nights
We hit the town with our feet scraping by,
And I feel these emotions writhing through me

Search the world for something true
Leave the planet for the things you can't believe,
Because of love,
I have to let everyone else in on our secrets

There is nothing quite as socratic as knowing this could've been a work in progress
And the writing on the walls say our faith won't wane on us

No comments: