Friday, January 6, 2012

Bury Your Burdens

We came around here with intense conversations
of what love really is, and what it really is to love

Well he's going around the world with a bed behind his back

Do you really think I could ever conquer my own land?
That I could take back what once was mine?

Raw emotions beating by the snare drum,
and my hands onto you they grasp,
as knowing I've been gone makes my heart collapse;

You say "bury your burdens, and it will be all you ever will"
to become fearless, you must fear this, and know with
every "once upon a time" abruptly it ends without conclusion
"And know with every ounce of blood I'd give to you is too kind for someone
with your pedigree"

So slow
So I tow
Behind me lays a trick waiting for exposure

A mark upon my ribs He gave me,  my mark upon yours he gave you

And while you remain silent, of couse
You always knew your time would come

And it's up, and you are under him

No comments: