Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Untitled #1

Not enough time,
Too much to say, I needed you to stand still
Everyone is trying to change everything about me,

She says don't go there, it won't be where you need to be
She forgets its next to her where I should;

They say don't fall for a girl and just focus on yourself;
I've spent the past six months doing that, what are you trying to say?

I feel like everyone's rag doll, thrown around and abandoned

She has every right to worry, because come an hour, I won't be breathing,
See come an hour, I won't want you to see

These strange feelings inside make me wish I understood how easy it is to live for others.

She had me inked in her ribs so I could never stop feeling her heart beat,
She's covered me up in layers and asked everyone to pretend I never mattered

I can't become a self dependent man because everyone has their voices eroding my confidence

Can this game be continued under someone else's watch? I don't think you are calling the shots as they are

But I'm done
I'm done with everything that seems to fall apart
You can control your vision if you keep your eyes closed
But you will never see the world as it truly is

No comments: