Friday, January 6, 2012

Pirate Under The Sun

it's getting hot
oh so fucking hot
with these waves throwing me around this ship

these birds keep shitting on me,
nothing left but these cannons to roll down to starboard

you are subliminal with thinking I could see you clearly
saying things like "we are coming to you"

we keep raising our sails higher than the masts
we keep playing the game of survivor,
thinking that we have much left to toil with,

these swords never killed
these words never killed

the blood keeps running off my hands,
and the gloves are off.

you were a whore worth killing
you weren't shit but a pile

so can you understand what I saw when I told you so?
he's only there to watch you go

he won't care,
he won't love,
he won't care,

all he's good for is the easy kill

oh it's getting so fucking hot,
he's your man, but I think you forgot

No comments: